- Admissions Calendar & Audition Schedule
- Admissions Process & Application
- Audition Procedures
- Virtual Open House & Workshops
*If you are auditioning for Theatre…
Your first VIRTUAL Theatre audition interview is on Monday, February 7th . The time to sign-up and attend depends upon which letter of the alphabet your last name begins with.
ALL STUDENTS PARTICIPATE VIRTUALLY IN DAY 1: A – Z
If your last name begins with…
- A through I, you sign-up for a slot in Session 1 – 11:30a – 1:10p
- J through P, you sign-up for a slot in Session 2 – 1:40p – 3:15p
- Q through Z, you sign-up for a slot in Session 3 – 3:45p – 5:20p
By 11:59pm that evening you will be notified VIA ACCEPTD whether you have been selected to return for VIRTUAL callbacks beginning on Tuesday, February 8.
If called back, the VIRTUAL AND IN-PERSON schedule is:
- VIRTUAL – Tuesday, February 8 at 11:00 am for ROUND 1 CALLBACKS (A – L)
- VIRTUAL – Wednesday, February 9 at 11:00 am for ROUND 1 CALLBACKS (M – Z)
- IN-PERSON – Thursday, February 10 at 11:00 am for ROUND 2 CALLBACKS (A – Z)
- IN-PERSON – Friday, February 11 from 11:00 am for ROUND 3 FINAL CALLBACKS (A – Z)
Theatre Callbacks 1-3 are expected to last until approximately 6:00 pm. There are scheduled breaks, and you will not be in one session longer than 90 minutes at a time. Please bring have water, snacks, etc. on hand nearby.
CALLBACKS NOTE: Students selected to participate in this callback will be working with faculty and current students as well as taking theatre classes in acting, movement, speech, and theatre history; they will perform monologues; undergo an interview with theatre department faculty and participate in a group project. We cannot wait to work with you!
Theatre audition procedures can be found here: http://www.ellingtonschool.org/admissions/auditions-procedures/theater