- Admissions Calendar & Audition Schedule
- Admissions Process & Application
- Audition Procedures
- Virtual Open House & Workshops
*If you are auditioning for Theatre… (2021 Auditions)
Your first Theatre audition interview is on Saturday, February 6th. The time to sign-up and attend depends upon which letter of the alphabet your last name begins with.
ALL STUDENTS PARTICIPATE IN DAY 1: A – Z
If your last name begins with…
- A through I, you sign-up for a slot in Session 1 – 11:30a – 1:10p
- J through P, you sign-up for a slot in Session 2 – 1:40p – 3:15p
- Q through Z, you sign-up for a slot in Session 3 – 3:45p – 5:20p
By 11:59pm that evening you will be notified VIA EMAIL whether you have been selected to return for callbacks beginning on Monday, February 8.
If called back, the schedule is:
- Monday, February 8 at 11:00 am for ROUND 1 CALLBACKS
- Tuesday, February 9 at 11:00 am for ROUND 2 CALLBACKS
- Wednesday, February 10 at 11:00 am for ROUND 3 CALLBACKS
- Thursday, February 11 from 6:00 pm – 8:00pm for ROUND 4 FINAL CALLBACKS
Theatre Callbacks 1-3 are expected to last until approximately 6:00 pm. There are scheduled breaks, and you will not be in one session longer than 90 minutes at a time. Please bring have water, snacks, etc. on hand nearby.
CALLBACKS NOTE: Students selected to participate in this callback will be working with faculty and current students as well as taking theatre classes in acting, movement, speech, and theatre history; they will perform monologues; undergo an interview with theatre department faculty and participate in a group project. We cannot wait to work with you!
Theatre audition procedures can be found here: https://www.ellingtonschool.org/admissions/auditions-procedures/theater