Student Resources for Reporting Title IX Issues and Concerns
- DCPS has a partnership with the Office of the Ombudsman for Public Education to provide you with an advisor to help you navigate the Title IX process. For more information on working with advisor please call (202) 442-5405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also seek out confidential services for survivors with the DC Rape and Crisis Center. For confidential therapeutic services, visit dcrcc.org. DRCC can be contacted by telephone at (202) 232-0789 or by email at email@example.com.
- DC Rape Crisis Center Hotline: (202) 333-RAPE
- Additionally, you have the right to an advisor throughout the Title IX investigation process. An advisor can offer guidance and additional information on the Title IX process. Please contact the CARE team at (202) 442-5405 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with an advisor.
- Search DCPS Title IX frequently asked questions
- Duke Ellington APP both Android and Apple
On Campus Supports
Dr. Ballard, School Psychologist email@example.com
Ms. Frazier, 9th & 12th firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Sylvia, 10th & 11th email@example.com
Ms. Waters, Md. Family Resources, Inc firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Walker, Title IX Coordinator email@example.com
Ms. Hayden, Title IX Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Hawkins, Title IX Investigator email@example.com
Need to pick up your student device?
With school in full swing, we understand that students need a device in their hands sooner rather than later. To ensure every student has access to a device, we’re setting up “student hours” for pickup every day as follows:
Cafeteria- 7:30a to 8:30a; 11:25a to12:25p
Room 266- 9a to 10:30a; 1:25p to 2:25p
IT Resources for Students
Here are a couple of links that you can share with your students if they are having issues:
STUDENT SELF HELP – This page is a student’s best friend: https://backtoschool.dc.gov/page/tech-help
Hyperlink for DCPS Login, Canvas, Aspen Clever Password Reset: Student Password, Device and Software Help