Title IX Resources
Updated August 2022
It’s important all of us say something if we see something. Please remember that you can report by name or anonymously through our school app any Title IX Sexual Misconduct or Bullying/Harassment incident. You can also report directly to our Title IX Director, Mr. Hawkins at, firstname.lastname@example.org or our Title IX Coordinator, Director Hayden at, email@example.com.
Office of the Ombudsman for Public Education
DCPS has a partnership with the Office of the Ombudsman for Public Education to provide you with an advisor to help you navigate the Title IX process. For more information on working with an advisor please call (202) 442-5405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, you have the right to an advisor throughout the Title IX investigation process. An advisor can offer guidance and additional information on the Title IX process. Please contact the CARE team at (202) 442-5405 or email@example.com to be connected with an advisor.
DC Rape and Crisis Center
You may also seek out confidential services for survivors with the DC Rape and Crisis Center. For confidential therapeutic services, visit dcrcc.org. DRCC can be contacted by telephone at (202) 232-0789 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. DC Rape Crisis Center Hotline: (202) 333-RAPE
On Campus Supports
- Mr. Hawkins – HR & Title IX Director – email@example.com
- Director Hayden – Director of Administrative Affairs & Title IX Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Watkins – Director of SEL & Student Affairs & Bullying Point of Contact, email@example.com
- Dean Sims – Dean & Title IX Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Ballard – School Psychologist email@example.com
- Ms. Frazier – 9th & 12th firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Sylvia – 10th & 11th email@example.com
Additional Title IX Resources can be found here.