News & Updates
July 1, 2021
DCPS Changes Start Date for Diploma Pickup – DCPS has identified citywide printing errors on the Class of 2021 diplomas and changed the start date for pickup.
Diplomas now will be available for pickup daily (except on Wednesdays), from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., starting TUESDAY, JULY 6.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
June 14, 2021
We are proud of you and eager to celebrate your accomplishments! We also want you to share the occasion with family members wherever they are – nationally or internationally – through a Class of 2021 Vid Hug!
It’s a group video that’s quick and easy. Just send this link to your loved ones and they can be part of our memorable celebration! All videos are due by Friday, June 18, and they will be shared after graduation.
Additionally, we still seek participation for our Seniors Recognition campaign on social media. Only a handful of seniors have responded thus far. Please join them by clicking here or emailing email@example.com. We plan to begin posting on Monday, June 14!
February 15, 2021
Class of 2021 parents, you now may begin paying your student’s senior dues.
Just go to Student Fees at your departmental link and select the 2021 Cap & Gown Package.
- Dance – DESADance.flipcause.com
- Instrumental – DESAInstrumental.flipcause.com
- Literary Media & Communications – DESALMC.flipcause.com
- Museum Studies – DESAMuseumStudies.flipcause.com
- Technical Design & Production – DESATDP.flipcause.com
- Theatre – DESATheatre.flipcause.com
- Visual Arts – DESAVisualArts.flipcause.com
- Vocal Music – DESAVocalMusic.flipcause.com
Also, the deadline for Graduation Photos is rapidly approaching! Walk-up appointments are prohibited at this time. Seniors must call 410-644-7700 to schedule a photoshoot at one of two LifeTouch locations