Senior Class Officers
|Dear Class of 2021:|
Thank you for your patience and resilience in making the most of your senior year! We are ready to begin the election process and look forward to convening the Senior Class Officers to work on your behalf.
Please read the following information carefully:
• For the sake of transparency, the senior class elections packet is available for viewing by the entire community. It contains a description of each position, the application process, and deadlines for applying. If you are interested in running, please email Instructional Coach Nicolas Ojeda (email@example.com) IMMEDIATELY to receive a personalized application packet.
• Voting will be done online via a secure ballot. To ensure a fair election, all ballots are tracked. Voters MUST use their DCPS email address in order to access the ballot.
• The ballot will be available Friday, Nov. 20, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Each voter is responsible for logging on and voting during the specified time frame.
• Voters should ensure that they have access to their DCPS email prior to Monday, Nov. 16. A sample ballot is available at this link to make sure that everything works. Please verify prior to Nov. 16.
• If voters have any issue accessing their ballot PRIOR to Nov. 16, please inform Mr. Ojeda or English Instructor Anthony Verlich (firstname.lastname@example.org) right away. They might be unable to help if informed of access difficulties after Nov. 16.
We hope the entire Class of 2021 participate in this electoral process. Best wishes to each of the candidates!