Senior Class Meeting
As we enter Term 3, we recognize this time can be exciting and a little nerve-racking for seniors and their families.
There will be a Senior Class Meeting on Feb. 10, from 6:30 p.m.- 7:30 p.m., to share important information.
Join Zoom Meeting
(Contact email@example.com for meeting passcode)
Meanwhile, please keep the following items in mind:
- Applications: Students should continue applying to colleges and the scholarships that are shared through Naviance and the Dollars4Collegemonthly newsletter. Also note that the application for the DC Tuition Assistance Grant (DCTAG) will open Monday, Feb. 1.
- Caps & Gowns: Measurements are being handled through Mr. Anthony Verlich’s English classes. Information regarding the cap & gown fee is forthcoming.
- Class Portraits: The window is still open but it’s closing soon, so seniors should hurry if they haven’t taken their pictures yet! Call LifeTouch Studios(410-644-7700) to schedule a photo shoot at either 15720 Crabbs Branch Way in Rockville, Md., or 7128 Columbia Pike in Annandale, Va. Due to safety measures around Covid-19, walk-up appointments are prohibited.
- Senior Prom: According to District guidelines, hotels cannot guarantee events until Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. All decisions are pending at this time.
- Counseling: Former Educational Counselor Larry Davis, now Associate Director of the Educational Opportunity Center at College Board, has been replaced by Educational Counselor Brian Smith. Students should schedule Zoom meetings with Mr. Smith and Senior Class Counselor Suwana Reavison Wednesdays. Email Ms. Reavis at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule meetings.