On-site COVID-19 Student &Staff Testing
On-site COVID Testing at Ellington – Wednesday, September 8, 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID TESTING AT ELLINGTON
WHERE – Duke Ellington School of the Arts, 3500 R Street NW
WHEN – Wednesday, September 8, 2021 from 1:45 p.m. – 4:55 p.m.
WHO – 116 students
NOTE: During the week following a holiday the number of students tested will increase from 10% to 20%. It will return to 10% the following week.
HOW – A team of trained testers will arrive at Ellington and administer the tests.
More Information & Resources
- Information to Give Parents (click here)
- Agency Code (parents will not be able to register without it): 4lpikph1
- Parent Login Instructions to Access Results
- Testing Process Infographic (click here)
- Testing Day Best Practices Duke Ellington (click here)
- What to Expect- A Video for Students (click here)
- Zoom Q&A Session Every Friday at 2:00PM ET (click here)
- Registering a New Participant in Point and Click (click here)
- Staff Login to Receive Testing (click here)
- Consent Management (click here)
- Granting User Permission to Staff
- Adding Additional Users in PNC (click here)