Parent-Teacher Conferences (Virtual)
No School for Students
Parent-Teacher Conference Day: Thursday, October 7th from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Hello Parents! I trust this message finds you healthy and in good spirits. Welcome to the first Parent-Teacher Conference Day of the 2021/2022 school year. We are so excited about the progress we are making so far. This year’s conferences will be virtual using the same format as last year. Lunch will be from 3 to 4 pm for academic teachers and 4 to 5 pm for Arts teachers.
Please see the directions below:
1. Parents will sign up through the Parent-Teacher Conference link below.
2. The link will be made available starting this Sunday on the school website and through the Ellington Express.
3. There will be no breaks in your schedule for ” virtual walk-ins”. Please make sure you have an appointment.
4. Preferred meeting platforms are Microsoft Teams (Academics), and Zoom (Arts).
5. Parents will receive a join code/call number, or link via email from your child’s teacher.
Please feel free to reach out to Mr. Walker (202) 997-2733 (work cell) or Jennifer Turner, Jennifer.Turner2@k12.dc.gov, Phone number: 424-342-9374– for Technology Support, or questions with the Parent Teacher Platform.