Class of 2020
- Students matriculating to higher education: 94%
- Students matriculating to arts colleges/universities: 22%
- Students matriculating to a gap year: 5%
- Students matriculating to Ivy League/Top 10 schools: 4%
- Students matriculating to arts/employment: 2%
Scholarships By The Numbers (as of June 17)
- Scholarship total: $10,601,716
- Arts scholarship total: $1,678,068 (16%)
- Merit/leadership scholarship total: $8,923,648 (84%)
- Average scholarship per student: $92,997
Notes & Next Steps
- All final transcripts were sent to colleges/universities on June 16.
- A hard copy of seniors’ final transcript will be provided for their records when they pick up their diploma.
- If seniors would like a copy of their final transcript, they should email their counselor ASAP.
- Counseling offices will close for the summer at COB June 29 and reopen on Aug. 11.