Class of 2018
DUKE ELLINGTON CLASS OF 2018
SENIOR DUES PACKAGES
Duke’s Express Package – Option A: $120.00
(Includes Cap & Gown, Diploma Cover & Senior Awards and Graduation Celebrations)
Duke’s Deluxe Package – Option B: $180.00
(Includes Cap & Gown, Diploma Cover & Senior Awards and Graduation Celebrations AND Josten’s Graduation Announcements)
Senior Class Payment Options:
You may pay your class dues by certified check, money order or credit/debit card. The Ellington school accepts Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express branded credit or debit cards. Payments are accepted online or in person to Jerome Hopkins in The Ellington Fund.
Payment Arrangements: All information and methods of payment will be released in early January 2018. No more cash payments accepted.
Payment Options (all payments are due no later than April 6th)
Duke’s Express Package – $120
• Payment Plan A (1 payment of $120.00 due on or before April 15th)
• Payment Plan B (2 payments of $60 due on February 15th, April 15th)
• Payment Plan C (3 payments of $40 due on February 15th, March 15th, April 15th)
Duke’s Deluxe Package – $180
• Payment Plan A (1 payment of $180.00 due on or before April 15th)
• Payment Plan B (2 payments of $90 due on February 15th, April 15th)
• Payment Plan C (3 payments of $60 due on February 15th, March 15th, April 15th)
Paying in person: Duke Ellington School of the Arts, 3500 R Street NW, (Ellington Fund Office) see Jerome Hopkins (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Paying Online: Click the link below or cut and paste the link below into your web browser… https://squareup.com/store/DukeEllingtonDC
Accounts not paid will be placed on restriction and will jeopardize your participation in senior class activities.
SENIOR FINAL EXAM DATES
Monday, May 21 – Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Monday, June 4, 2018
Location & Time: TBD
Ticket Price: TBD
SENIOR AWARDS DATE*
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
10:00am – The Ellington Theatre @ R Street
Rehearsals: (TIME TBD)
Saturday, June 9, 2018
6:00pm – The Ellington Theatre @ R Street
More information to come | 5 admit tickets per graduate
Admission is free
See Mrs. Rountree (email@example.com)
Please download the “Duke Ellington School of the Arts” mobile app in the Apple Store or Google Play Store. You can submit inquiries to the Senior Class Sponsors and review all up to date Senior Class information!
100 hours must be completed and documented no later than May 1, 2018.* Please provide completed community service forms to the counseling department.
• Clearance sheets will be available in the Welcome Center on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 starting at 11:00am.
• Seniors should return all textbooks, equipment, final assignments and other required items prior to June 7th.
ALL ARTS FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL IN ORDER TO BE CLEARED FOR COMMENCEMENT CEREMONIES.
*All dates/times subject to change by DESA Administration
Need help…contact a member of the senior class advisory team for assistance.
Donna Hollis, Director of Student Affairs – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicolas Ojeda, Social Sciences Faculty – email@example.com
Savannah Overton, Director of Admissions – firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Smith, Vocal Music Faculty – email@example.com