Duke Ellington Family!
We are excited to launch our school mobile app! It is brought to you by Tappit Technology and we hope that it will help with the following:
– Instant school communication via school alerts
– Generate school to family pipeline of information
– ASK: CEO, Principal, Director of Arts, Counselors form – this form can be submitted easily and the appropriate staff member will get back to you.
– Attendance: Report Absences and Early Dismissal
– Student Information System: Connectivity portal to ASPEN
– Testing schedules
– Anonymous first steps for reporting bullying
– Updating Contact Information
– Important Events
– Connect to Social Media accounts
– List of College Visits
– Need to know: Clubs and School Activities
– Connecting with our parent, teacher and school organization: SHADE (School Home Associate of Duke Ellington)
– Weather, Location, Contact Us
Still to come!
– Picture Gallery/Video and Image Archive
– Links to SAT/College Prep resources
– School Store
– Partners in Education
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE APP:
Using your smartphone (iPhone or Android only) – It is available by searching for “Duke Ellington School of the Arts” in the App Store or Google Play store. It is free to download and make sure to APPROVE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS so that you can get emergency alerts from the school. If you do not, you will not receive the school alerts. However, you can always go back into the APP and change your settings.
Questions or Comments?
Savannah R. Overton, Director of Admissions
202.299.5896 | firstname.lastname@example.org