Ellington Cares Campaign!
For forty years, Duke Ellington School of the Arts has been the difference, upholding its mission of providing an exemplary arts and academic education to talented youth who may not otherwise have that opportunity. The Ellington Cares Campaign is a way for you to be the difference by supporting our students’ artistic and academic journey at the Duke Ellington School of the Arts. Imagine, you can help to cultivate young people so that they become leading scholars, artists and citizens of our community and the world! With a graduation rate of 99% (the highest in the District) and a college acceptance rate of 95%, Ellington is proof of what it means to successfully educate young people for the 21st century.
How Can You Be The Difference?
Make a tax-deductible contribution today!
Your donation will:
- provide materials and supplies such as; scripts, scores, canvas, and textbooks
- provide support for Ellington productions (i.e sets, costumes, lights sound and special effects)
- send a student to see professional performances and exhibits both regionally and nationally
- provide transportation to performances
- bring professional artists to our school for master classes
- provide meals for students during rehearsals and performances
- support student year-round curriculum activities
The Ellington Cares Reward Card
To show our gratitude, donors ($40 and above) will receive an Ellington Cares Rewards Card with the following benefits:
- 40% OFF 40th Anniversary Merchandise (one item valued at $50 or above, one time purchase)
- Purchase one Ellington season subscription and receive another 40% off
- Drop by the Ellington Concession stand during any performance and receive a free snack
- Receive recognition as an Ellington Cares donor on Ellington School website
- Receive an Ellington newsletter